Lawrence County: Ohio's Southern Coast
On the banks of the great Ohio River
Visit Lawrence County, Ohio
Lawrence County, Ohio is Ohio's southernmost point, lying on the banks of the mighty Ohio River. Abundant with natural beauty, Lawrence County is where southern, northern, and Appalachian cultures meet, creating an atmosphere unlike any other in the United States. Friendly faces, amazing food, and scenic vistas await visitors to this fine locale.
Lawrence County Events
Lawrence County is a bustling area, home to numerous exciting events every year. A small sampling of these events include (click links to visit event sites):
- Rally on the River
- A national motorcycle rally attracting around 22,000 travelers yearly.
- Gus Macker Basketball Tournament
- A yearly basketball tournament featuring over 300 teams.
- A German festival featuring nationally acclaimed polka bands, tasty German foods, and hearty German beers.
- ATV/ORV Festivals
- Seasonal all terrain vehicle and off road vehicle festivals make good use of over 300 miles of trails in Lawrence County.
- Appalachian Uprising
- A yearly Appalachian culture extravaganza, featuring three days of music from nationally acclaimed Country Music, Bluegrass, and Folk artists.
You may also want to visit the following sites for more details about Lawrence County, Ohio: Ohio's Southern Coast!
For more information, please contact the Lawrence County CVB:740.377.4550
Email Viviane Vallance: firstname.lastname@example.org